POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Cave Take 3 (40kbu) : Re: Dragon Cave Take 3 (40kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Cave Take 3 (40kbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Aug 2001 16:56:25
Message: <3b86bf79@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> wrote in message
> Nearly finished with this I think. I need to work on the dragon's bump map
> and the person's texture. ragon's flame has been removed until I'm happy
> with the dragon's position.
>
> Still need to model a torch for the person to hold, and I think some of
the
> bones and stones
> are intersecting.

Debris scattering looks okay to me.  Dragon is very dark but I'm guessing
with fire there it would be lit more.  You could put the light_source alone
in for testing and that shouldn't be too much of a slowdown.
Oh yeah, guess the caption requires a dark, as of yet, unseen dragon...
Could be a perfect animation.  Fire billowing out and illuminating it as the
guy turns to see.

Bob H.